Baby Eats Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Baby Eats Toilet Bowl Cleaner. I dont know what's in those things or what to do, i can only really watch her and see if she acts out of the normal/gets sick right? How to get lysol toilet bowl cleaner for free?

Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner (24 oz) from Giant Food Stores ...
Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner (24 oz) from Giant Food Stores ... from d2d8wwwkmhfcva.cloudfront.net
What happens if you eat a toilet bowl cleaner? Mar 02, 2018 · toilet bowl cleaner poisoning is caused by the ingestion of toilet bowl cleaner (liquid). It's the only thing that takes out the hard water stains in my toilets.

I tuned my back for a second today and my daughter pulled herself up on the toilet and i found a big chunk of the lysol toilet bowl cleaner in her mouth.one of those things that looks like a bar of soap and hangs over the side.

I only wish i had discovered it before using harsher chemicals that ate at the chrome trim in my shower. Yup, i use this in my showers and tubs also. It's the only thing that takes out the hard water stains in my toilets. If your child has swallowed a strong acid, such as toilet bowl cleaner, or a strong alkali, such as drain or oven cleaner, vomiting could further injure her by bringing the burning substance back up through her throat and mouth.