Baby Touched Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Baby Touched Toilet Bowl Cleaner. 99 ($5.33/count) save 10% more with subscribe & save. I tuned my back for a second today and my daughter pulled herself up on the toilet and i found a big chunk of the lysol toilet bowl cleaner in her mouth.one of those things that looks like a bar of soap and hangs over the side.

Pin on Squeaky Clean
Pin on Squeaky Clean from i.pinimg.com
How does toilet bowl cleaner cause self harm? I tuned my back for a second today and my daughter pulled herself up on the toilet and i found a big chunk of the lysol toilet bowl cleaner in her mouth.one of those things that looks like a bar of soap and hangs over the side. 59 ($0.11/fl oz) $2.46 with subscribe & save discount.

Extended neck to ensure freshness, rainshower scent, 24 oz.

4.6 out of 5 stars. 4.6 out of 5 stars. Extended neck to ensure freshness, rainshower scent, 24 oz. What about syrup of ipecac?